Re: Digest Number 662

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 05:45:25 -0700 (PDT)

> From: "Roland" <rmv1_at_...>
> I'd buy a book that had a section on regional
> variations of the LBQ,
> short, three mediums and a full (different from what
> was already
> published), and a section on mechanical descriptions
> of all the myths
> from the first section, and a small section on
> Examples of Play and (more importantly) Design.

Me, too. Or any other collection of myths and quests with good variation in power level.

> From: Briquelet_at_...
> This is not a rules question, but I am curious to
> know if others are
> having problems with their books' bindings dropping
> pages. I have
> had three books begin to fall apart with only light
> to moderate use.
> In fact, my main rulebook had to be disassembled,
> placed in sheet
> protectors and clipped into a three-ring binder. I
> have been assured
> by a rep from Issaries that this is unusual. Has
> anyone else had
> this problem?

Yep. My copy of Thunder Rebels is rather delicate. If it is a real problem for you, you might (for books that have not yet disintegrated) pound a thin nail through the top and bottom corners next to the binding, then tie a small piece of string through them.

Chris Lemens

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger http://phonecard.yahoo.com/