Re: Enchanting weapons

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:40:41 -0000

I think the smith journey's Gustbran's forge and learns the technique (I hate to use the word secret). Other folks call these 'heroquests.' It labor is probably long and difficult (needing that complete success). It may require the help of an Elmali but I think that if the Gustbran is doing this at the behest of his chief, its okay.

When it was originally written, the Gustbran cult was set so that Gustbran's smithy was in Storm Town but his real forge was deep under the earth.

Remember, many of the weapons the smith forged are clearly things he can't have 'powered' himself. Gustbran does have a fire affinity of his own.

Jeff