Re: Silly terminology question

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:17:03 -0000

Umm, Is that true of Ernalda? I'v just been looking at this, and I cant find antyhing that specifically says one way or another (although I'd certainly like it to be true...)

An Ernaldan progresses through the aspects as her life progresses, from Healer aspect to Allmother aspect to Queen Aspect, and from there to Asrelia and Ty Kora Tek, but I couldn't see anything that suggested that combinations like "Bevara Allmother" or "Kev the Healer" were "legitimate"

Have I just missed the relevant page, or is Roderick extrapolating?