Re: making of ST

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:40:12 +0100

>I'll be the first to admit that this isn't very good but I have an attempt
>at the Making of the Storm Tribe HQ on my website. (It's one of the first
>HW scenarios I've written so I did it w/o a lot of experience under my
>belt).
>
>http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/regions/sartar/mosthq.html

Thanks, I'll take a look!

>This is another example of a HQ that should be doable on different levels
>because it can be done for so many reasons :
>
>1) Improve the clan's mood/improve a chieftain's skills.
>2) Start a new clan.
>3) Start a new tribe.
>4) Help to start a kingdom?

I like this idea. Greg has stated/speculated(?) that each quest can only be done once (at least to gain any benefit*). He also indicated (at Convulsion?) that once per benefit would make sense.

It kind of makes sense that the resistance might change depending on the benefits you aim for.

Thom