Re: RE: Are your books falling apart?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:46:37 -0700

At 10:42 AM 8/28/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>In fact, my main rulebook had to be disassembled, placed in sheet
protectors and clipped into a three-ring binder. I have been assured by a rep from Issaries that this is unusual. Has anyone else had this problem?

>Yep - three pages from the Animism chapter of my HeroWars book have fallen
out. The other books seem to be holding up fine, but then I hardly ever reference them during play.

Issaries willreplace your personalized and much fondled relic in favor of a newer version of the same.

>I hope the 2nd edition comes out before I have to buy a three ring binder!
Or just wait for the 2nd ed.
It will have beter binding, no matter what the cost!

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>