RE: Re: making of ST

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:26:41 +1000

> From: Alex Ferguson [mailto:abf_at_...]
> To do what Harmast and Argrath do, and do the same quest "in full"
> twice requires some extra trickery. I think the second time round
> must involve somehow "reimagining" the quest, or somehow making
> choices in the quest that avoid simply redundantly redoing what you
> did before, without contradicting it, either.

I'm going to go home and re-read that passage in King of Sartar because I'd always thought that Argrath did a further, deeper quest on top of his LBQ, not that he did another LBQ.

My reasoning was that the old Gods couldn't give him Sheng, so he had to quest deeper (into the Lunar Hells) to find him.

I really don't remember the passage off-hand, so I might well have gotten it wrong.

Harry.