RE: Style

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:10:01 -0400

We've been rolling these foes separately which does result in more bookkeeping. Like you say, it's not a question of being better or worse, it's just what we decided on. For really big combats I've been using PCs as exemplars for how the whole battle's going. If they're doing well the whole fights going well.

Oliver