Followers

From: Stephen McGinness <mcginnesss_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 20:16:06 -0000

Me again.

I was wondering whether anyone has had problems with players abusing the followers rules.

As far as I can see, from examples in the book, they are an excellent source of Action Points in combat whilst allowing you extra attacks and to defend against multiple attacks with very little consequences.

In other systems I'd be heavily penalising through treasure and experience awards but I'm not sure how you balance out the followers thing....

Do you roll ability checks on the relationship in tricky situations, or simple contests if asked to fight someone with a heavy reputation??

Stephen