Re: Publication Improvements to HW

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:36:15 -0700

At 05:11 PM 9/4/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Short of getting MultiSim to publish Issaries _english-language_
>material too, I'm not at all sure what the moral of the story is...

This is a pre-release factoid.
Issaries plans to address these many publication improvements with our 2nd Edition.
It will have all new size (Larger "standard" format), newly designed interior format, new organization, clarified rules, a finished edit, and lots of new art (mostly taken from various French books). Details will follow, along with an anticipated release date, but I just want you to know that your desires are in the works right now. We will have a new release schedule and official notes about this soon.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>