Re: Harstal Firebull to leave hit series

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 23:43:33 +0100 (BST)

Ian Cooper leaks the following shockings news:
> FGC studios are not denying the rumors that Harstal Firebull, a key
> character in the popular Hero Wars show will leave sometime in the
> 3rd season.

Thanks Ian, I was more than a little tickled by that... (It seems especially appropriate having seen a re-run of the Voyager episode featuring Terry Farell squandering her 'Trek career to go do straight- -video Hasselhoff movies and insta-flop sitcoms...) I'll be sure to pass it to my players next week, slipped in with their Report on The Orlanthi...

Cheers,
Alex.