Re: Followers

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:25:41 +0100

Alex Ferguson wrote:
> David Dunham comments:
> > Also, while AP are good, actual target number is better, so they
> > aren't as unbalancing as they may appear on paper.
>
> One for one, the above is of course true.
> (Just how big an advantage a sackful of APs is a rather hard problem to
> analyse, unfortunately, since it depends crucially on "bidding strategy".

APs can buy you time to apply augmentations. The only extended contests in which I have applied many augmentations was when I knew I had a sizeable AP advantage to absorb the losses while I took 'unrelated actions'.

Also, AP transfers are more useful for helping a flagging companion than bonuses or edges, in my experience.