RE: God-Talker's "God"

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:31:09 -0400

That's an interesting question. My feeling is that if he was specifically following Finovan the Raider (which seems odd to me for a godi to do-for some reason I would have imagined that most godi would stick to bigger aspects except of course they have to pick sub-cults if they want three affinities don't they?) his special relationship would be with that aspect of Orlanth Adventurous and he'd have to use improv mods to "pray to Orlanth Adventurous or Great Orlanth. Maybe, maybe with a greater improv mod the "farther" from his root sub-cult he was going so he might have bigger mods praying to aspects of Orlanth Allfather or Orlanth Thunderous. IMO of course.

It strikes me that there should be godi who just worship one of the three main aspects of Orlanth. The question is if there are do they get a third affinity? Or do they have some other advantage to counteract this seeming disadvantage.

Oliver