RE: Redaldan HQ questions

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:20:37 +0100

Hi All,

There's a revised version of the Redalda's Foal quest up on my site now.

Thanks to Charles' and Wulf's suggestions, I've done the following:

  1. Made it explicit in "Quest Requirements" that the "Fool Foal" station is the one where the quest challenge will take place, and added a couple of examples.
  2. Amended the "Fool Foal" station to include stuff about it being the quest challenge.
  3. Removed the "Finding the way home" station - it was pretty redundant.
  4. Amended "Results" to clarify the rating of the new item or ability gained.
  5. Added a note, and examples, under "Results" to emphasise that the listed benefits are just suggestions and that many more are possible.
  6. Amended the "If Eurmal Fooled the Hero" Section.
  7. Increased Carryover for the "Fool Foal" station to reflect its pivotal nature.

I now return you to the ongoing discussion of outhouses.

Regards,

Bruce