Re: Re: Magic on sale, get three for the cost of one.

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 24 Sep 2001 13:20:46 +0200

mĺn 2001-09-24 klockan 12.51 skrev Wulf Corbett:

> It might frighten some Aldryami..

:-)

> > I suppose the thing to do is just to treat followers a bit like
> objects

> That's exactly what we're doing - for 1 HP, you can add a tertiary
> ability to a follower at -16 from the hero's best ability. A couple

Sounds eminently workable to me. It sounds so sensible actually, I think Issaries should include it in 2:nd ed HW.

> Initiate, Embroidery, Fit. Yes, embroidery).

And you were complaining about Peel Potatoes! To be fair, embroidery makes sense. The Hero gets to wear beautiful clothes and you can have great gifts/bribes for important people.

Cheers,

        Bo