Re: Magic on sale, get three for the cost of one.

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:40:33 +0200

Wulf:

> does it really matter (in game mechanics) if
> your Humakti follower is lending you Warrior 17 or Humakt 17?

Uhh, depends on what ability you're asking him to support, doesn't it?

> It's
> only when you use a specific feat that it's really significant that
> the follower has magic,

That's what I meant: if you're entering an extended contest with, say, offensive magic (Cutting Wind Blast or whatever) as your initial ability, I think the follower should also have some feat that can be used as a ranged magical attack if you want to receive his AP.

> otherwise it's just how good they are at
> being a follower.

This comment I don't understand at all. The follower always needs to have some relevant ability.

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg