Re: Issaries announcement

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:29:28 -0700

Wulf

> > > I did notice in their description of what would be in the
> > > 2nd edition rules the absence of mysticism.
> >
> > I noticed an absence of sorcery, too. I wouldn't read too much into
>that.
>
>Sorcery IS mentioned (once I discovered there was a link to a more
>detailed description of the book), as is Animism. But no Mysticism.
>There's also notes that Sorcery is modified, Animism rewritten. But
>no note at all on Theism (although if there really is no Mysticism
>they'll have to change or explain 'Mystic Strike' Secrets...).

Ah, I didn't follow the link; Peter's comment makes more sense now.

So now I am mystified by a recent conversation with Greg, wherein he said something about how much better Mysticism was now that the rules worked.

David Dunham dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein