Re: Re: Issaries announcement

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:41:34 +0100 (BST)

David Dunham:
> So now I am mystified by a recent conversation with Greg, wherein he
> said something about how much better Mysticism was now that the rules
> worked.

The rules have been being worked on; I don't know if that necessarily means they're going into HW2. (At one stage the implication seemed to be strongly otherwise, but don't quote me on that, either.)

If Greg is reading this, or Steve is reading it over Greg's shoulder, they could clear this up with some alacrity, and spare us all yet more idle speculation. (Not that we don't love it really.)