Re: Cementing benefits

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:52:00 -0000

But only after the narrator has 'given' the character the benefit. In the case of cows, the chief, the bloodline, the family, the temple, and possibly the nosy old biddy next door who saw what you were up to last week, will all want a share. It's up to the narrator how much you actually have to cement.

For other items like fancy weapons (<ahem> my lot), the clan chief & ring should decide if it's theirs or yours. And even then, you can decide if it's better to keep it, use it to get more Wealth (which we've barely ever used), or use it to improve some relationship, etc.

Even if someone should 'find' Stormbringer itself (Vampiric Soulblade 12W4), the narrator can add bits to limit it (Sought by Previous Owner 12W3, Chaos Attractor 10W2, etc.).

Wulf