Re: HQ questions

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:45:08 -0000

> I agree with your thoughts, but what I'm trying to find is some
> guidelines on where, and in what sort of circumstances, the
> characters will be affected by Otherworld Modifiers.

I have not seen any guidelines for the Hero plane modifiers, therefore I would assume there are none. The best route for a theist to a Hero plane is usually through their God's abode on the God Plane. While the Animist follower is there, their powers will be seriously constrained, but at the same time they will be under the protection of the hero. Once the group cross to the hero plane, the modifiers will come off and the follower should be at full strength again.

All IMO of course.

regards,
Charles