Re: Re: HQ questions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:01:29 +0100

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:47:10 -0000, "Charles Corrigan" <glorantha_at_indigost.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> Hmm... I guess this would include a HQ based on the "How Vinga
>> joined the Thunder Brothers" myth? Gods vs. Gods.
>
>There is no reason you should not run this quest at each or any of
>the levels I mentioned earlier - it just depends on which role you
>and your characters decide to play in the myth.

Now here I agree in theory, but I just cannot think how this myth (or many others concerning interactions between gods) can be anything other than deitific in level. There were no mortals in Orlanth's hall when Vinga challenged the Thunder Brothers. Why would there have been? The total cast includes the Thunder Brothers, Vinga, Orlanth and a giant. I've already run "How Elmal brought Horse to the Storm Tribe", and now I have to consider it's validity - how could this have involved anyone other than gods?

Wulf