Re: Re: HQ questions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:59:55 +1200

At 06:00 29/09/01 +0000, you wrote:

>For example, the LBQ involves named Gods. And it is plain from King
>Of Sartar that there are at least two levels it can be performed at.

>The 14 day Stationary LBQ that Kallyr did is (tough) Hero plane level
>and the whole hog that Harmast and Argrath did is Godworld level.

But the Westfaring Section can't be performed on the God World because it relies on historical geography rather than Godplane, I would have thought. One could get around this by saying that this is performed during the Great Darkness which would be just as tough...

Kinder, gentler Westfarings would be performed during the Storm Age presumably.

--Peter Metcalfe