Re: A smallish Big Table.

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:38:23 -0000

Cows being renewable wealth, unlike your stead or furniture...

> > I'd say 5 Wealth is 1 cow (or a few sheep... can't forget sheep)
> >
> > And a Clan Chief should have a wealth of... 10w2 and he's not
going to
> > have 250 cows. Probably more like 100-200.
>
> 15W, according to HW:RiG. (Apologies if ST updates this, I don't
have
> it to hand.)

TR and ST update that, I _think_.

Also remeber from the 'typical stead' writeup how many cows your entire bloodline will have.

> > Tribal Chief gets a lot of cows each year in tribute (150/clan x
6?
> > clans= 900 cows but he has to run the tribe from that. But his
wealth
> > should be 10w3 or so...?
>
> 10W2.

I'm just working from the infomation in Storm Tribe about joining a Clan Ring giving a boost in wealth. For some reason It hought it was +10 for a ring member and +20 for the Chief. Most of those who become chieftains or the like are usually pretty wealthy to start with (it takes wealth to maintain that generous trait)

In the same vein, I was thinking for some reason that Tribal Chief would be a +40 and Ring would be +30.

Jeff