Re: Re: Increasing Wealth

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:01:38 +0100

Stephen McGinness wrote:
> Yeah [more wealth means a larger 'community' from which to borrow, etc], that is true but it would require Offir to consider the
> relationships he would have to work on as well as the simple thoughts
> about 'stuff'.

I don't think so. The Wealth rating can represent the more 'business' relationship with other clans, etc. It is partly a relationship of sorts, but much more limited. I have Narrated a scenario in which the characters tried to gain support for a legal case. I allowed them to use relationship abilities or Wealth. The former represented 'buying' support, rather than 'persuading'.