RE: Re: Increasing Wealth

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:30:08 +0100

On Monday, October 01, 2001 12:10 PM, Benedict Adamson [SMTP:badamson_at_...] wrote:
> > Offir has come up with an idea to sell God-Tokens that have icons
> > of the Orlanth pantheon. Kids can play flipping games with them
> > and can collect the whole set.
> A collectable card game! Is he illuminated?

No, but he is on my website - check for "Offir Korolson" in the Sample Characters section:

http://www.ellechino.demon.co.uk/Charas/index.htm

I amended his 100-word narrative last night to include the Wooden God-Tokens, as they were the cause of much fun (the original version had Three Silver Beans).

The player in question, on the other hand, may be...

Regards,

Bruce