RE: Kudos to Bruce Ferrie/Augmentation

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:11:44 +0100

On Monday, October 01, 2001 10:27 AM, MCGINNESS, Stephen [SMTP:mcginnesss_at_...] wrote:
> I have just played my first game of Hero Wars.
>
> Bruce Ferrie came to my house and ran a demo for my gaming
> group and I want to make public the gratitude we have for
> the excellent game. Everyone had a fantastic time and I
> think the system will now feature regularly in the Nowt T'Do
> roleplay group.
>
> Thanks Bruce. A true Hero!

Thanks. I had a really good time, too. All the players involved really got into things, and that's what made it a good game. They're all the sort of players I'd like to get to run games for more often.

On Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:41 PM, Jeff [SMTP:jeff.kyer_at_...] wrote:

> Bruce gets +2 HP to add to his 'Generous' Trait.

:)

They fed me and were marvellously hospitable, and very nice it was too. Perhaps I should advertise: "Will run demos for food".

Regards,

Bruce