Re: Re: Also, Edges applied to AP loans?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:27:21 -0700

> >Correct. Edges are used in Extended contests only (under the current
version
> >of the rules).
>
> Now there's a comment cunningly sneaked in...

I use that parenthetical comments because I did suggest to Greg a way to use AP loan/Edges in Simple contests, but I haven't seen the latest revision of HW2.0, so I cannot say for certain if it was accepted or not. It *may* be in 2.0 that Edge/AP Loans will be able to be used in Simple contests, or it might not. Under HW1.0, it is not possible to iuse them outside Extended contests.

RR