RE: Augmentation

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:01:09 +0100 (BST)

Bruce Ferrie:
> I'd do this if I could *really* see no way to make it apply, but a penalty to
> the augmenting ability is simply applying a penalty that is not too likely to
> come into effect, as it's not the ability that is being "used".

This really only works if you apply the penalty over some longer period. (e.g., you've pulled a muscle that you only notice after the adrenalin of the current combat has worn off, penalising your "strong" for the next [insert period of time], or your failure to god's magic indicates some divine displeasure, or failure to correctly identify with same...)