Re: HQ questions

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 17:31:10 -0000

I am very much in favour of the continuum of relative difficulties based on a combination of the main actor's ratings and the level of difficulty that they choose. The final difficulty rating that this produces indicates whether the quest takes place in the Mundane world, on a Hero Plane or in a true Otherworld.

BTW, on a tangentially related topic I still believe that if someone mundanely travels far enough from home then they are in a state of mind/being that puts them on a Hero Plane even though the beings they meet are in the Mundane Plane. How far is far enough depends of the culture that they are from, where they go to and what/who they meet. For example, anyone that meets the Crimson Bat, the Mother of Monsters or a True Dragon is on the Hero Plane.

regards,
Charles