Re: HQ questions

From: paul_at_...
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 21:46:40 -0000

I always felt that if you travelled far enough you would move into the realm of myth, "Falling off the edge of the world" sort of thing. Hence the increasingly bizarre lands at the margins of the world. Quite how this would relate to Mr Stafford's (sorry, I'm English, I can't call him Greg until we've been formally introduced and said "Good morning" to each other on the train for 7.5 years) structure of the HeroPlane, GodPlane etc I'm not sure, but there's a great precedent in Literature and mythology for travelling into the unkown and it becoming increasingly "mythical". I don't think this is your state of mind though, this is the increasing oddity of the unknown as in Excalibur etc.

Mind you, meeting the Crimson Bat could give you a whole new "internal" perspective on things! Do bats burp?

Mitch