Re: _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:01:16 -0000

Alex Ferguson wrote:

Wealth Marketing survey result <grins>

> "Nifty." *scribblescribble* "What is that in, well say cows, is
it?
> Very roughly, just so I can conceptualise it."

Ah, the light dawns, wealth it to abstract for your players to understand how 'wealthy' that is. So you don't want complex economics and pages of price lists just a better what do your assets, cash and creddit all add up to. That's a relief. Cant' be too hard to add that so people who need it can translate the concelwealth somehow, can it <naive smile>.

Ian Cooper