Re: Re: _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:11:25 +0100 (BST)

> Ah, the light dawns, wealth it to abstract for your players to
> understand how 'wealthy' that is.

Actually my current group of players obviously finds it way too "concrete": never yet have they bothered to make a wealth test. ;-) (Slightly skewed since they've been dealing with grand clan/stead economics much more than personal wealth.)

 So you don't want complex economics
> and pages of price lists just a better what do your assets, cash and
> creddit all add up to. That's a relief. Cant' be too hard to add that
> so people who need it can translate the concelwealth somehow, can it
> <naive smile>.

Well, I tried to start off with a collective effort to come up with a "wealth table", but it seemed to stumble at the first hurdle... I'll doubtless tilt at this particular windmill again.