Re: Qualitytable

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:32:35 -0000

> Just to make a start,I made a table with some of the existing
values
> from the rulesbook.

Yes, that's fine, very handy (although almost entirely unreadable without Microsoft Word, which I don't have here at work), but all values already in print. Where is the 'value' for 2 cows, or 4, or 10? If one is 20, are two 20W? Or 5W? Or 10W? Or what? And if I add 10 cows to my herd of 16, how does it change my Wealth of 5W? Or, if I add cows 'valued' at 10W to my Wealth of 5W, how many cows is that?

Those are the problems not covered by the current Wealth ratings, just collecting numbers from existing books doesn't help there.

Wulf