re:Combat

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:52:51 +0100

Jeff Kyer points out

>Good solution. That's what we do. Though, frankly, for mookish
>combats, I may just reduce it to something simple --- our Resident
>Humakti vs a bunch of stickpickers is not really a tough contest.

Yes. Remember that the idea is to only use the extended contest for something that is a dramatically important, extended contest, not something you need to use to resolve every incident. Mind you, you might have difficulty when you say to your Humakti "OK we'll resolve you vs the Stickpickers as a simple contest... Hey, I got a one, what did you get? a 20!...."

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |