The dreaded Wealth table rides again

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:47:30 +0100

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Anyone who feels morally, spiritually, psychologically, or whateverolocically opposed to tabulated Wealth values, DO NOT READ ON!

Everyone else, I have uploaded a Wealth table in PDF format to the Yahoo Groups files area. The sole factor not already in the rules is the idea of +5 per doubling. I think it works out pretty well, all things considered, barring a few anomalies (should a carl's wereguild really buy a longship?). It'll certainly make converting old RQ scenarios easier... just look up the old number of Lunars, and stuff the treasure chests with an equivalent amount of cows...

Wulf