Re: Wealth

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:55:23 -0000

there should be a table of what Hard Cash Wealth numbers
> mean
> > in concrete terms, in a particular culture.
>
> Done :-) Well, it suits me, barring a tweak or two...

... and if its a good year, and the yearling were frisky, the proportional value of a cow will drop, which implies that your table of wealth needs to be recalculated to take inflation and the like into account. Or perhaps, this valley is renowned for horse breeding and so the value of horses, on the basis of supply and demand, is lower, which would mean these people assess the wealth of others differently and negotiate accordingly, which implies you need to rewrite the table to reflect the locla market conditions... etc etc ad infinitum absurdam.