Re: spending HP; saints

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:39:31 -0700

On another topic, Alex wrote

> Well, I think we've getting unduly caught up in the HP-spending
> Pyramid Scheme here, and hence allowing ourselves to "give a sucker
> an even break"...

I don't think anyone in our group has ever spent the extra increment of HP on anything. It's always related. And people think long and hard before spending 3 at a time on an affinity.

So players will almost never spend more than 1 HP at a time. Any rule that thinks they likely will is not going to work well.

Tim

<http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/saints.html>

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>