Re: HW as a concept, and _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:22:41 -0000

The question that started this whole thread was along the lines of "My players have gained 4 cows following a succesful raid. How much does thre wealth go up?" It is also possible to increase the size of your heard by purchasing cows, and it is possible to purchase items without reducing your wealth score. so *if* you have a direct corrolation between Cows and Wealth then it is possible to increase your Wealth Score over time for very little effort. I have certainly played in games where players might choose to indulge themselves in this sort of behaviour with minimal GM interference ("If you want to keep track of all those cows then fine...") - In other games it mayh not be so much of a problem.