Re: HW as a concept, and _Adding_ abilities, wealth and wells

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:08:07 -0000

> Wealth is produced by farms, herds, mines, distilleries, thievery,
beggary, and
> other such sources of income. Pelts and beads hardly qualify IMO.

OK. Neither parties wealth improves until they get back to the home culture. The wealth was "created" by the effort involved in finding a market in which such disparity exists and lugging your goods there and back. You made money through travel and hard work.

But, all I really mean is that I'd allow this as a pretext for cementing a wealth point, and to demonstrate that there are in principle certain transactions in which you can spend petty cash and neverthless make a capital acquisition.