cool combat feats

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:19:18 -0000

Hi folks. As some my recall, I'm working on an on-again off-again oncversion of Legend of the Five Rings to the HW mechanic, hence previous stuff on Shinto etc. However, I have an awful lot of "bushi schools", i.e. warrior keywords, to fill. I was wondering if anyone would like to propose cool combat or related feats that they would like see. there are a fair variety in stuff published to date, which I have been plagiarising mercilessly, but duplication is becoming a problem and I just thought I'd throw this out and see if anyone had any other ideas of things they would like to see, which work thematically, or are just plain Cool.