Re: "Wealth"

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:23:07 +0100

RR:

> Yes, perhaps "Wealth" was the wrong word to use for the ability of
> "Getting stuff peacefully from others around you". Would it be better
> if we called it "Personal Worth" or "Influence"?

We looked at this very confusing word back when we were converting our old RQ characters to HW. I then removed the word "wealth" from the character sheets, and replaced it with "credit rating". We're still confused, but at least we have a little more idea what it is that we don't understand.

And after lurking around this discussion, I now have a much beter idea how to handle all the Loot-related things that have happened to the party in the past, and how to do the sums for the guy who's trying to set up his own trading empire. Thanks, everyone.

Back to lurk mode. My new job is wonderful, but isn't leaving much time or energy for anything else :(