Re: Abilities question

From: James Turner <j.a.turner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:36:06 +0100

>Dave Bailey <db_at_...>
>
> doesn't the Giant Sized club (aka tree) come with a +20 edge/Bonus?

Doesn't really help that much.

An edge would still leave the giant with 12AP's and thus easy to defeat.

An AP bonus just drags the combat out for a bit longer, it doesn't make the giant that much tougher. As any skilled warrior (1 or 2 w's) gets bump ups.

Maybe a +20 edge for the club and another +20 edge for defense is best (but the giant's starting AP pool is still low).

>> How do the rules handle a person that is not very skilled but when
>> he
>> does succeed, he does so very well.

Ok, I see a big edge will handle this most of the time.

James Turner
j.a.turner_at_...