A Question on Julianīs Wealthtable

From: zero-c_at_...
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 02:02:17 -0000

Dear Julian!
I have one question.At the end of your wealthtable you assigned the costrating 10W6 the moneyvalue of 8.000.000W,stating that this is the total amount of all the money in the inner world. First of all,I wonder how you can say,what the (definite)sum of all the money in the world is.... Secondly I think,that the rating is quite cleverly choosen,as W6 is also the mightrating for a small god...So I think the rating is good as an abstraction but ridiculous as a definite moneyvalue.Can you explain? peace
Christian