Re: A Question on Julian's Wealthtable

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:27:03 +0200

Shannon :

> My God will you stop!!
> Why must you have a "Definite money value" for a rating
> like 10w6 that you said would be Demi-god like?? Can we
> not see that we take what we want from Julian & everyone
> else's opinion and tables on wealth and use what we like &
> need and ignore the rest as " Pure Babble " ??

I really must concur : 10w6 is 160.000.000 lunars worth of ready cash. Which is * 100 % * meaningless in real terms. And maybe all the Kapital investment in the world is worth 1.600.000.000 lunars ? So what ?

The important thing is that the figures haven't just been conjured from thin air, and are mathematically reliable.

Carry On HeroQuesting !!

Julian