Re: Ability advancement

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:16:50 -0000

I believe that it has been stated specifically, that "affinity style" Secrets ARE Secrets and that they cost the same to increase. They do not pay the affinity cost of 3HP each. You only pay 1 HP to increase them by +1

> That's the only drawback I see. And, as Oliver said, some groups
are
> just "doomed from the start." They'll never learn their cult
secrets
> playing only 10 times a year, unless they're really generous with HP
> awards.

On one hand you say that folks should be slowed down adn on the other you complain that heroes don't advance fast enough. This is... odd to see.

Jeff