Blackspear Demo?

From: Nick Hollingsworth <NickH_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:55:24 +0100

Tim Ellis, Guy Jobbins and myself are going to run some demos in Birmingham once the game ships, and I will also run games for my mates who are mostly gamers. I have seen the demo games (hound tower, etc) which are nice, but I fancy running the blackspear scenario for my mates who are all RQers of old. I played the blackspear game a few years back and it was the most orlanthi scenario I have every played in, so it should appeal to them.

so..

  1. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy.
  2. Does Issaries want or prefer us to limit ourselves to the scenarios in the demo-pack for the shop demos.

By the way, Waylands Forge in Birmingham (UK) reports 16 preordered sets of rules - which they say is bestseller level for a roleplaying game.

Nick Hollingsworth
Birmingham - the land of the free and the home of the balti.