Re: Ability advancement

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:33:29 -0000

(snip dangerously relativist argument...!) =)
> whole fits together.

Most folks in Glorantha do NOT have the capacity to become Heroes. The player characters do. All folks are not created equal, sorry.

> To put it only slightly facetiously, on the planet that will
> eventually become the homeworld of the Klingon empire, there is a
> wildly popular syndicated television show describing the heroically
> violent adventures of a Klingon starship captain and his loyal but
> squabbling crew, on which the folks from the Enterprise show up
> occasionally as the recurring villains everyone loves to hate.

I am Korth. Captain Koth of the Vengeance. And this ship is my Prize! (cut to credits)(eccles exits stage left to read Final Reflections happily)

Jeff