Re: Ability advancement

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:34:17 -0400

Mike Dawson wrote:

>The 5W2 trickster with a knife attacked 3 heroes
>with 8 total followers whose skills were 1W tops.
>He nearly killed 'em all and would have but for HP.

Remember that a single Mastery advantage generally means a hero can take on at least *five* opponents and still emerge victorious. Your 5w2 trickster could perhaps thrash twice as many player-heroes without much trouble... the followers might then make a difference.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and