Re: Concurrent contests

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 09:30:40 -0000

> 1. Do I just arbitrarily decide what the river's bid is, should it
be fairly
> consistent between bids, and also between characters?

You could model it as a contest with a river spirit, to get your head around it. Each character is "attacked" by a river spirit with "push" and "drown" abilities rate according to the size of the river. Any additional character entering the water is ALSO attacked by an identical spirit. Characters helping from the side are not subject to river spirit attacks directly, and can loan AP to those in the water via ropes, shouting encouragement, whatnot.