RE: Re: Extended contests

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:06:20 -0000

Never let it be said that I don't listen to players. :)

> What a man huh? That was one of the suggestions we made. It shows
> the advantage of running a scenario several times. We benefitted
> from the demo and he benefitted by trialling the scenario...

I've run the scenario 3 times now, and the players have approached things slightly differently each time. Each time has given me new ideas, though it was too late to modify the scenario after the latest running, as it's gone to the printers now.

> Did you enjoy it? We had a blast.

Glad you liked it. I enjoyed running it. :)

Regards,

Bruce