RE: any news on HW/G Printing and New Web Site

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:58:27 +0100

Talking about web sites, any chance this newgroup can be advertised on the glorantha.com site, I'm getting it at work but the other night wanted to check the archives for the example combat, took me ages to find and then via the Glorantha Digest for the msg saying this was up and running.

:-)

Dave

Praying for Hero Wars! 5w